Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wonderful wonders

Yes books are wonderful! Full of knowledge, imagination, experience, words, characters and much more unimaginable that when you read a book it somehow keeps you locked in on the story. It doesn't let you go or maybe it is you who doesn't want to let it go. haha. Books are just something good to have in your life. Keeps you entertained, it can become a good hobby and it is a good way to learn and experience many things whether it is fiction, non-fiction, sci-fi, mystery it doesn't matter because at the end you will get a whole lot knowledge of what you read in your head :)

Moving on, I came up with an idea of making a book blog since this summer I decided to read as much as I can. I will be sharing with you the books I am reading lately and probably a brief review and opinion of mines about it and recommendations. You can join along and recommend a book for me to read as well! I would be very happy if you do. =] Hopefully this blog begins with a good start.

Yay for Bookworms! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment